Welcome to balance
My name is Paul Waters and I created balance to help people with all things health, fitness and wellbeing. I'm passionate about helping you look good, feel good and I also like to do good. I offer fitness events if you're after that next challenge, one-to-one coaching if you need some personalised support, I help businesses to keep their people fit and healthy, and Personal Trainers to provide the best services they can.
I enjoy doing good deeds and so many of the products and services offered on here give back in some way, which I hope makes you feel good, motivating you to exercise more and eat well, which makes you look good and feel better...you get the idea.
If you want to check out my credentials or know a bit more about me and everyone else involved in balance, including my lovely wife Vicky and the company mascot (our cat Basil), click the link at the bottom of the page. You'll also find more about our mission and vision for the future.
What does balance do?
It helps to make people fitter, lighter, leaner, healthier and most importantly of all, happier. I do this in a variety of ways, but all of them are created around some key principles:
- Coaching not telling - through experience I've found that you know yourself better than anyone, so I work with you to agree changes rather than telling you what to do
- Long-lasting change - action plans are always focused on small, gradual changes and built with you to ensure that you can sustain them in the long run
- Simple science - the world of health and fitness is full of jargon, so I'll always make it simple to understand and relevant to you.
- A holistic approach - I'll work with you to get the best results possible by looking at many aspects of your health and fitness, including nutrition, exercise, mindset, sleep, stress and lifestyle. I make this simple using my 'think, eat, live, move' system, which guides you through each element in an easy-to-follow way.
How else can balance help you?
I want to help my employees be fitter, healthier and happier
- online health and lifestyle programmes delivered right to your employees' inboxes
- seminars, health and fitness events and consultancy services
I'm a PT and want to help others get fitter, healthier and happier
Build a successful PT business through:
- Online courses designed to give you the skills and knowledge to succeed in business
- One-to-one mentoring services for personalised and tailored support