Welcome to balance
Thanks for visiting our site. My name is Paul Waters and I created balance to do the following:
We make sure that everything we do follows our very important principles.
To ensure a totally holistic approach, all of the things we do are also underpinned by the four elements of balance:
- think - the psychological and behaviour change element of health and wellbeing. We use effective behaviour change techniques and help you get your head in the right place for change
- eat - our nutritional element, consisting of our Ten Steps to a Balanced Diet.
- live - the lifestyle elements often overlooked, including sleep, stress, everyday activity, alcohol and smoking
- move - the physical exercise element, providing you with effective and balanced exercise challenges and programmes
How can balance help you?
There are two main ways we help you to look good and feel good:
1) Events - join us for a physical challenge and get motivated and fit
2) Online programmes - challenge yourself and find your balance
Whichever option you choose, you'll be helping us to do good things. You can read more about the causes we support here.
How else can balance help?
I want to help my employees be fitter, healthier and happier
- online health and lifestyle programmes delivered right to your employees' inboxes
- seminars, health and fitness events and consultancy services
I'm a PT and want to help others get fitter, healthier and happier
Build a successful PT business through:
- Online courses designed to give you the skills and knowledge to succeed in business
- One-to-one mentoring services for personalised and tailored support
If you want to check out my credentials or know a bit more about me, my lovely wife Vicky and the company mascot (our cat Basil), click the link below.