The business of Personal Training
Click on the video for a little explanation from me on what Balance PT Education is all about.
These are the three key areas where I can help you to make a success of your career:
1) Business support - help with everything from getting a solid (and realistic) plan in place to marketing, sales, accounting, setting yourself apart from the competition, pricing, the legal bits, structuring consultations, sessions and much more
2) Coaching techniques - providing you with a range of behaviour change and coaching tools and techniques that keep clients motivated, getting results and coming back for more
3) Technical knowledge - support to further your knowledge and skills in exercise, nutrition and all aspects of lifestyle so that you can use this to make your work with your clients even better.
I'll coach you through all the stuff I do in my own work with clients that has enabled me to help so many people over the last 17 years to achieve what they want. And to make sure I don't get rusty, I'm still out there practising these things with my own clients too.
And here's how you can access this support:
Personal mentoring sessions
My mentoring sessions are tailored completely to your needs and use a technique known as micro-coaching to ensure you don't get overwhelmed with things to do. You can use them to go through your business questions or develop your coaching and PT skills. Common topics we cover are:
- Working out the right career path in fitness
- Pricing your services
- Setting up your business
- Reaching potential clients, getting them interested and making sales
- Keeping clients coming back for more
- Making your current PT business more profitable
- Developing your knowledge and skills on specific topics
Essentially, anything you need to help you develop and your business to succeed. It's one-to-one with me so you get personal attention every time. We'll agree a schedule with you beforehand of what you'd like to cover; it can be about any area of PT and during the session we'll create an action plan to help you achieve your business goals. We'll then stay in touch regularly to follow up and ensure you're on the right path.
The telephone/Skype sessions are purposely kept short so that we stay focused and you don't come away with too much to do and feeling overwhelmed. The first session is a little longer to set up the process properly and ensure we structure future coaching sessions to best meet your needs.
How much is it?
First session (45 minutes) - £40
Subsequent sessions (30 minutes) - £30
10 weeks at 1 session per week (session 1: 45minutes then 9 x 30-minutes) - £270
After each session you'll receive a copy of your agreed actions for the week in your own online area and I'll keep in touch and be on hand to check you're on track before our next catch-up.
*Half-day & full-day face-to-face mentoring packages available on request
Use the form below to enquire about availability for mentoring sessions or to simply ask me a question.
Look out for future courses coming soon:
Part 2: Attracting clients - delve deep into effective and powerful marketing strategies that cost little or nothing
Part 3: Converting clients - learn the art of a high quality consultation, one that will help you build strong relationships and increase conversion rates
Part 4: Keeping clients coming back for more - the key things you should do to retain your customers and solidify your business
Part 5: Growing your business - taking your business to the next level, earning more in less time and developing offerings that allow you to scale your earnings