Sunday 29th April, 2018
Key run info:
- Cost: FREE
- Distance: 12 miles approx
- Difficulty level: Pink - it's hilly and has a fair bit of off-road running
- Kit required: Good running or trail shoes
- Support: Group run so we'll stick together
- Food and drink: bring any gels or snacks you want en-route then we'll hit the cafe after
- First Aid: We'll carry a basic first aid kit
- Start/Finish: Lower car park outside the house, Ashton Court, 10:00am
A balanced day out
Very simply, we're off for a nice steady run, nothing quick, just a nice steady amble as a group. There's no racing and we'll make sure nobody gets left behind. Starting off in Ashton Court, we'll head up through the woods and cross-country all the way over to Belmont Hill before looping back through Abbots Leigh to the start.
Enjoy the woodland flowers in bloom and the peace and tranquility of the trails whilst challenging yourself with some tough uphill sections.
Join us for tea and cake afterwards in the courtyard cafe next to the house.
We're offering this event free of charge. As always, you'll be able to donate a small amount towards our current good cause, the RSPCA if you'd like to say thank you. Details will be provided on how to do so.
Join us/Ask a question
All you need do to join us is fill in the form below and we'll reply to confirm the details and answer any questions you have.
IMPORTANT NOTICES: this is not an organised event and there will be no marshals or feed stations en route. Please make sure you have read and understood our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement before entering below.